Working at Earth Rangers gives you the opportunity to join a great team who are focused on helping to empower young people to protect animals and their homes. We take great pride in our work and are always looking for bright, motivated people to join our team. Earth Rangers offers a challenging and supportive environment coupled with a flexible, professional culture.
Position Title: Development Manager
Reports to: Director, Development
Start Date: Immediately
About Earth Rangers:
Earth Rangers is the kids’ conservation organization, dedicated to educating children and their families about biodiversity, inspiring them to adopt more sustainable behaviours and empowering them to become directly involved in protecting animals and their habitats.
About the Role:
As Development Manager you will be an active contributor in the sustainability and growth of our corporate and foundation donor portfolios. Reporting to our Director of Development, you have a strong sales/fundraising background, are motivated by an entrepreneurial work environment and are excited about developing new strategies and programs to fit with corporate and foundation interests. You see the value in communication and teamwork and have excelled at working with multiple teams to develop and deliver on donor commitments. You are successful at developing tailored proposals and reports that connect with potential corporate or foundation partners and you thrive in fast-paced settings with multiple priorities.
Our ideal candidate has 4+ years of experience in fundraising within the corporate and foundation sectors. The incumbent must be a strategic thinker, proactive, highly organized and passionate about our mission. As an exceptional account manager, the incumbent will have the proven ability of building a portfolio of prospective donors resulting in new revenue. This individual will have demonstrated success in securing multi-year financial gifts from new partners and in upgrading existing donor commitments. The successful candidate must possess superb oral and written communications skills, a keen eye for details and an inquisitive nature to strategically seek out new opportunities.
- Manages and consistently grows a portfolio of corporate and foundation prospects primarily at the $15,000+ level
- Develops proposals, reports and strategic correspondence related to funding partnerships
- Researches, creates and proposes new opportunities for revenue generation
- Manages multiple projects at once to ensure optimal delivery on partner goals
- 4+ years direct fundraising experience
- University degree or college diploma
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office applications (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint) with comfort in sales or donor databases
- A valid driver’s license with access to a reliable vehicle.
Earth Rangers offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to successful candidates.
Candidates will be interviewed on a rolling basis.
Interested applicants please forward your resume to email@example.com